Valentines
I just received the Febuary issue of SCRAPBOOK ECT woo-hoo I love it especially the "Valentines" issue! Anyway they are offering 6 free Valentines day cards with your kiddo's picture if you use the code Valentine! Anyone can order HERE. They were so fun to make my sis and I did our kids and everything was free even shipping! Yippee...... Oh...Hurry the offer ends tomorrow!
We saved all the previews of the finished product. Here's a few I'm really lovin'
Have a Wonderful Sunday!

9 comments:
Thanks for sharing Brooke! Very sweet!
Hugs, Kimberly
These are so cute! Love the red curly hair~
Zana
The cards are so cute!!! I love the cupcake;) Anyhoo, Big thanks for giving me the link for the cleaners!!!! Oh they are great & I can't wait to use them!! Do you know where to find the essential oils?? Thanks so much girly!!
I love them!
How cute!
Cute valentines!
Thanks for the lovely comment on Brooke's sweater...I swear the child is becoming so particular on EVERYTHING....this is the first time she has not liked something I have made her...it was a little discouraging,,, but I guess she is gaining an opinion with her soon to be 5 yr old self...I can not fault her for that...
Your children are beautiful...I wanted a red headed curly haired green eyed little girl...thing is I did not get that little Irish Lass, but she sure does have the stubborn head strongness of one...
The child is doomed my mom and DH's mom are Irish decent, and my father and his father are German decent...
Thanks again for visiting and good luck on the contest (giveaway)
aww they're so cute! Your children are really beautiful :)
Have a blessed evening,
Sharon
What awesome HAIR!!!!
Post a Comment