Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008.........Welcome 2009!

This day was a great day to end the year! We have been celebrating my little sweet hearts 4 th. Birthday! I will never forget that day 4 years ago...we just made the TAX deadline with her!!
I'm very excited to see what 2009 brings for our family! Although 2008 was good to us.
Have a Wonderful and SAFE Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy New Year Brooke! Thanks for your faithful visits to my blog! I appreciate you! Hugs, Kimberly

Sharon said...

Hi Brooke! Just stopping in to wish your daughter a Happy Birthday and to tell you that you have a beautiful family1

Happy new year!
Sharon

c said...

Brooke,

It was nice to meet you and see your wonderful family! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a blessed day.

Cora

Devri said...

happy New Year girly.. She is a gem for sure!!

DiPaola Momma said...

HERE HERE for cutie pie TAX DEDUCTIONS!!! I've got me four of em.. odd though I think I spend MUCH more on them than the government gives me credit for..foiled again!

I'm here to welcome you to my blog (Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom) and wish you the VERY best luck winning my contest (Woo Hoo in a Box?).. don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see if you win the first Pay it Forward prize!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke! This is Jaime over at The Dress-Up Drawer! Congratulations!! You are the winner of the Super Hero Cape over at The Little Window Shoppe giveaway. Could you write me an e-mail with a mailing adress and so I can clarify all the details of the cape with you? Thanks so much!!
JloMamaJama@aol.com

tiki_lady said...

so much fun! here's to another great year!

Pretty Things said...

That's a terrific cake -- and what a great expression!