Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces

This week on I Faces the theme is "My Favorite Face Photo"
I have gone through tons of pictures and taken some and this one just keeps sticking to me to enter it! It's of my little man and he had no idea I snapped this picture or he would of made some funny face! There are some wonderful entries over at I faces check them out if you get a chance!
"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very cute : ). I can't wait for it to be swimming season again : ). My son is totally a fish : ).

Unknown said...

I love pool pictures! :-) Great entry!

Jamie Riley said...

Very cute!

Carmen said...

Great picture...

Melinda said...

I love water photos. I am so ready for the weather to get warmer so that I can throw my boys in the pool : ) Great entry!!

Lisa Martin said...

that's an awesome picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke :) So honored to be on your bloglist and love your blog girl! I totally about the face photo of your son...precious and one of those moments that needs to be captured when they don't know! I'm luving that Madsen bike...spent some time on their site...do you have one? Just curious. Have a fab day, katrina

Anonymous said...

When do you find out about your cute photo? Fingers crossed for you girl! hugs, trina