Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope every one had a lovely Valentines day! We sure did we went out to lunch as a happy family. Made a heart cake with yummy chocolate and pretty cupcakes! Kinda had naughty kids that didn't listen to hot today......it must be all the candy!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke!!! I saw that episode where she yelled about coupons!!! Crazy! I do have one cut out that I am getting ready to stitch... would you like me to reserve it for you??? I am so amazed at the generosity of everyone for a family we never met! It's so wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

errrr... I could'nt find you on etsy!!! It was saying unknown!!! She is all done & reserved for you!!! Hope you like her!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21195033

Felicia said...

What cute kids you have!! It looks like you all had a blast for Valentine's Day!

Graham got a little heart magnet from his sunday school teacher that says, "Jesus Loves Graham" and we also made some cupcakes.. which was an adventure!!!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Barbara Jean said...

Brooke,
Thank you for coming by and entering my giveaway.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

PS You have a lovely family.

Devri said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful vt day..

Tara said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! ♥ And i ♥ cupcakes! those look so yummy!