This week, I've decided to make homemade SANDWICH BREAD. It has been tested and highly approved, and I was asked to "please make it all the time". So it's something I'll be doing on a regular basis now. Oh my! The house smells so good while it's baking!
I guess I have been baking way to good lately! My husband came home from work and volunteered his wife's baking for the Christmas party at work and signed me up for 24 cookies, 2 pumpkin pies....oh he told everyone they would be from scratch! Yikes sounds like I have my work cut out for me next week, oh.... and 7 layer dip also!
You can find the recipe with the link above I included!
~ I did add slightly more honey than it called for and LESS salt.~
Have a lovely day!
4 comments:
Hello Brooke, thanks for stopping by and entering the giveaway! Good luck to you! Remember the name will be drawn tomorrow! I had to print that bread recipe, it looks so awesome! Have a great day sweetie!
angie
oh YUM!
Wanna come visit and bake for me? Because I am NOT capable.
oh ... and btw ... YAY for snow!! :)
Hi~ Your bread looks delish....I am going to try it. I am always on the lookout for great bread recipes. Stop in and visit me sometime! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment