Monday, December 1, 2008

Pumpkin Bread

I made the most yummy Pumpkin Bread Yesterday ever! It was from the same Pumpkin (in the below post) I cooked down on Thanksgiving. It sure was yummy....so I'm spreading the yummy bread today and taking it to some special friends and family!
Have a beautiful day!
Heres the recipe:
PUMPKIN BREAD
1- can (15 ounces) of Pumpkin (I used fresh)
4 eggs
1 cup oil (I used less)
2/3 cup water
3 cups sugar
3 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Grease and flour your pans
Bake at 350 for approx. 50 minutes
ENJOY!

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

Hi Brooke!
You won my photofiddle giveaway! I sent you an email. Please get back to me asap and I'll get your info to the sponsor!

thanks!

Tina said...

That looks delicious! :)

Nanette Merrill said...

Fresh pumpkin - wow - I'm impressed. I love pumpkin bread. Love it. There is a really good bakery by me and we get it there sometime. I should just break down and make it!