Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was Beautiful! We were with my family at my parents farm!
This was the pumpkin I turned into wonderful pies! It was my first time cooking down pumpkin and it was fun! They were Yummy! It was a success! These Apples made this Yummy Pie!

These guys were waiting for some Turkey! They are such sweethearts and loyal doggies! I just had to snap a picutre!

Have a wonderful beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Great photos! Looks like your pumpkin pie turned out great. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering to win Purry Logic. Happy holidays!

Amber and Mike said...

Those pies look so good. Especially the crust on that apple pie mmmmm good job. I love the photos.

Kimberly said...

Didya save me some pie? Looks awsome and I just love your red and white bowl!
Blessings, Kimberly

Farmchick said...

Hi--Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed looking through yours. Happy Thanksgiving--a few days late!!

Christina Joy said...

Congrats on your first pumpkin bake! I started doing it every year several years ago. People think I'm nuts to do so much "work" when you can just buy the cans. Something sweet about baking your own pumpkin though...