I LOVE GARDENING it's my therapy in life! I have a small yard but we make the most of it. I have lots of help from my children and we have a blast. Enjoy the Pictures!
He planted this from seed it was about 12 ft. tall!
He was sure proud not bad for a 6 year old!


Not bad for my first post I'll get the hang of it! This is FUN!
-
3 comments:
Yay! You're officially posting now!
Your sunflowers look so beautiful... every year we say we should have planted some... but we never seem to. Oh well, at least there's people like you who take awsome pics so I can still enjoy them!
Blessings, Kimberly
Simply gorgeous! Both the garden and your adorable kids! Thanks for entering my jewelry giveaway at Wood n' Whimsy. Good luck and God Bless, Celene
O your garden is so lovely! I just love sunflowers!!! Your blog is super cute too hun!!! I just love the layout....makes me want to update mine a bit! ;)
Lindsay
Post a Comment